The Muslims Times by Abdul Alim
1. A vast majority of Ahmadi Muslims living across the world are still Pakistani in origin. Loving your homeland is a part of Ahmadiyya Muslim faith. Imam of Ahmadiyya Muslims continues ask the community to pray and fast especially for their homeland
2. With the clearest version of Pluralistic, secular Islam, Ahmadiyya Muslims were the only organized Muslim Reform Movement in the Indian sub-continent which supported, helped to articulate and provided an independent narrative for Pakistan’s foundation, free of the right leaning, pan Islamic Deo-band Movement, and the left leaning, liberal Aligarh Movement. Inspired by the true significance of Methaq-e-Madina and its full understanding, Ahmadi Muslims of Pakistani origin defend Pakistan globally with ease and clear understanding.
3. Pakistan, gave identity and in return got adequately rewarded to be recognized as the birth place of two of the greatest Muslims Stalwarts of 20th Century, namely Sir Zafarullah Khan and Professor Abdus Salam.
4. Jinnah’s view of Islam, secular, pluralistic, was deeply influenced by Ahmadiyya Movement. There is a lot of historical evidence to support this. Sir Zafarullah Khan, practically remained the right hand man for Jinnah (who called him his son), possibly the one who drafted the 1940 Lahore Resolution. Allama Iqbal joined Ahmadiyya Movement in early 1900s and left only in 1930s due to differences on political leadership.
5. Pakistan is home to 190 million Muslims, one of the largest Muslim Nation in the World is also, and still, home to Permanent Head Quarters of Ahmadiyya Muslim Movement in the town of Rabwah founded at the time of independence. A large part of the global Ahmadiyya Muslim missionary work is still managed from this Town, another honour for Pakistan.
6. Despite persecution that originated in 1953 and continued to become harsher and intolerable Pakistan still remains home to millions of Ahmadi Muslims. Despite the incompetent, corrupt and hypocritical religious and political leadership, these Ahmadi Muslim continue to find food, shelter, clothing and where possible educational opportunities in Pakistan.
7. Pakistani people remain the most resilient, talented and industrious people you find anywhere. They excel everywhere. Those who sometimes fail to make a mark in the country, shine as soon as they are outside the country where they can compete openly. They are respected and liked as good professionals globally.
8. Pakistan is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Gifted with land, deserts, highest mountain peaks, ski resorts and rivers, it has breath taking beauty that can capture anyone’s heart even in one visit. The culture and traditions are rich with hospitality, friendliness and warmth and folk culture, clothes and languages are diverse. Allah has granted huge amount of natural resource wealth to the country.
9. Pakistan remains in our hearts, in our conversations, in our worries and in our prayers no matter where Ahmadiyya Muslims of Pakistani origin are and where they have made their adopted homes. The flame of love that was lit in our hearts on our birth in this country can, and will never extinguish.
10. Ahmadiyya Muslims of Pakistani origin, despite having been persecuted and targeted over the period of its independence, are ultimate optimists. This springs from their firm faith in Allah the Almighty, who has promised to all persecuted in the way of Truth, a final victory, both spiritual and physical. Pakistan will remain an important focus of that final victory which will be won by Prayers and Love for All.