Ten Commandment of Life
Courtesy: Dr Shumaila Khan
- Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout.
- So why is a car’s windshield so large and the rear view mirror so small? Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look ahead and move on.
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, “Relax, sweetheart, it’s just a bend, not the end!”
- When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
- A blind person asked St. Anthony, “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied, “Yes, losing your vision!”
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them; sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it takes away today’s peace.
- Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary. If it’s going well, enjoy it, that won’t last long. If it’s going badly, don’t worry, that won’t last long either.
- Old friends are gold! New friends are diamond! If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!