1. Life would be perfect if anger had mute button, mistake had back button, hard times had fast forward button and good times had pause button.
2. Difference between Einstein and Karunanidhi is that Einstein believed everything is relative while Karunanidhi believes relatives are everything.
3. A bird asked a Bee ‘you work so hard to make honey and people steal, don’t you feel bad? Bee said ‘I don’t feel bad as they can never steal my art of making honey’.
4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
5. Tongue weighs practically nothing, but only few people can hold it.
6. The happiness of our life depends upon the quality of our thoughts but quality of our thought depends on the people we have in our life.
7. We get lot of unconditional love when we are born and lots of unconditional respect when we die. We just have to manage the time in between.