David Braben, a game developer from UK has developed the world’s cheapest computer. The USB stick PC developed by David Braben has two ports namely USB port on one side and HDMI port on the other side.
Some of the facts about this tiny PC is as follows:
- CPU powering this tiny computer is 0.7 GHz ARM 11
- RAM is 128 MB
- It is compatible with OpenGL ES 2.0 standards and thus have good graphics performance
- Capable of producing a 1080P output.
- SD card slot is available for storage purposes
- This little one is expected to compatible with range of Linux Distributions including the most popular Linux OS Ubuntu.