|Eqbal Ahmad Centre for Public Education
invites 8-minute videos on the theme
Fostering Tolerance in Pakistan
Videos that explore efforts at bringing change to Pakistan with a focus on ideas, causes, campaigns, individuals and institutions that have been successful and those that have failed, and why.
The competition seeks to raise awareness and encourage activism on important social issues, and encourage the use of new media in Pakistan. Submissions for the Video Contest 2017 may deal with any of the following:
- Gender: Issues faced by gender groups.
- Labour: The working poor, women, domestic servants.
- Minorities: Issues of Pakistan’s religious and ethnic minorities.
- Environment: What are we doing to the environment and how to save it?
- Peace: Why is Pakistan afflicted and what’s to be done to bring peace?
- Human Rights: Declining state of human rights in Pakistan.
- Equality: How to ensure equality among the citizens?
Videos can be shot on any medium.