to order see here:
WHAT THE SCHOLARS ARE SAYING
As Salaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh
You are commended for your effort in applying yourself to a sensitive subject matter that is not often written about. The need for authentic educational works in this regard is great as such works are rarely accessible to the ordinary reader.
The book is well written with an easy flow and simple language for the reader to grasp. May Allah Ta’ala accept your effort and make it a means of success and salvation for the Ummah.
Assalamualaikum. I will like to congratulate you on tackling a very difficult subject with aplomb. It was informative, well grounded on the QURAN and Sunnah.
Dr Sharifah Nazirah
Ameerah Qabeelat Itqaan
SNEAK PEAK INTO THE TOPICS
- Explanation of The Metaphor “Like a Garment”
- Encouragement to Marry
- Advantages of Marriage
- Marital Bliss (Having a good time in marriage)
- Understanding the Procreation instinct (The Western viewpoint and the correct viewpoint)
- Reward in Intimacy with Spouse
- The Love of the Prophet (saws) towards his wives
- The 6 lessons taken from the Hadith of Jabir
- The one golden principle that solves 80% of the marital issues!
- The Right to Intimacy
- Foreplay (Ruling about French Kissing, etc)
- Taking off full clothes and seeing each other naked
- Oral Sex
- Sex positions
- Anal Sex is Haram (but what is allowed)
- What is allowed and not allowed during menstruation
- Suckling wife’s breasts
- Using Sex Toys, Wearing Sexy Lingerie
- Taking a bath together seeing each other
- Which contraceptive methods are allowed and which are not allowed
- The impermissibility of Abortion and the one exception to the rule
- Ruling of Intimacy During Ramadhan (Kissing, Hugging during fast)
- General tips for outstanding intimacy
- Learning the body language
- Achieving orgasm for both
- The reality of Female ejaculations
- Tips to Avoid Early Ejaculation
- The 1st Night (Sunnah ways for the wedding night + More general tips)
- Keeping the Secret of Your Spouse
Categories: Africa, Arab World, Book Release, Book Review, Book Reviews, Islam, South Africa
pls how Can I get a copy? Am from Nigeria. I tried it online but not going . Pls help me I need a copy.