Business Insider: Dan Waldschmidt.
Basically, all of life comes down to a simple reality: “You can’t keep doing the wrong things and get the right results.”
- You can’t learn if you aren’t willing to listen.
- You can’t care less about others and expect them to care more about you.
- You can’t give up and find a solution anyway.
- You can’t expect others to give you a second chance when you won’t give them one first .
- You can’t get a lot without giving a lot. (Editor’s comment- Only when you give a little in the way of God you get a lot in return)