A bomb that exploded in New York City was an act of terrorism, Governor Andrew Cuomo says, but no link to international groups has been found. Mr Cuomo said significant damage had been caused and “we were lucky there were no fatalities”. Saturday night’s blast in Manhattan injured 29 people.Some 1,000 extra security personnel are being deployed to NY transport hubs. Mr Cuomo said: “Whoever placed these bombs – we will find them and they will be brought to justice.” A second device – a pressure cooker attached to wiring and a mobile phone – had been found four blocks from the site of the explosion in the Chelsea district and was removed safely. No-one has yet said they carried out the attack.