Leading Islamic financial services industry experts and financial institutions are set to converge in London in June 2013 at the 7th annual London Sukuk Summit – the world’s leading Islamic Capital Market products and Sukuk gathering.
In addition to discussing the key issues affecting the impressive growth and future direction of this vibrant sector, on the evening of the opening day of this important industry gathering, the Summit will also host the 7th Sukuk Summit Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony – These premier industry accolades have over the year’s recognised outstanding achievement and excellence in Islamic Financial Services, Sukuk and Islamic Capital Market products. The Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony, every year takes place during the evening of the first day of the Summit and this year is scheduled for 12th of June 2013 at the Jumeirah Carlton Hotel.
This year the prestigious Awards Ceremony will be conducted by the Editor and Publisher of Islamic Banker Magazine – all the Award winners will then feature in a special post Summit edition of Islamic Banker, the leading Islamic Finance publication and The Saudi Gazette. The host of other international media attending the Summit and the Summit media partners will also publish articles on the Award Ceremony and the deserving winners. For more information on how to attend and reserve a table at the Sukuk Summit Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Sebastian, BBC presenting to Dr A. Mohammad Ali, President, IDB Neil Thomas, KPMG presenting to Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia Liz Peace, CEO, BPF presenting to Emad Al Monayea, CEO, Liquidity Management House Liz Peace, CEO, BPF presenting to Sheikh Nizam Yaquby
With the heighted interest in Sukuk and Islamic Capital Markets, evidenced by the fact that global Sukuk issuances in 2013 have already surpassed those of 2012, the London Sukuk Summit is set to be the most interesting and largest to date. The Summit also presents an ideal opportunity to showcase not only your products and services but also to demonstrate your lead in your sector to the select and targeted Sukuk Summit audience. The Sukuk Summit series has always prided itself on being an industry lead and industry focused gathering where those already engaged in the sector as well as those keen to access the Islamic financial services industry are afforded a unique opportunity to establish new business relationships or reinforce existing ones in a highly conducive setting.
Attending the Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony and the Summit itself also presents you with a focused networking opportunity allowing you to share in knowledge with influential industry groups operating in key global markets. Given this, the 7th London Sukuk Summit is surely an event not to be missed!
Confirmed Summit Speakers:
• The Lord Mayor of the City of London – Alderman Roger Gifford
• Shaikh Abdullah Saud Al-Thani – Governor, Qatar Central Bank & Chairman, Qatar Financial Centre (QFC)
• Professor Datuk Rifaat Ahmed Abdel Karim – CEO, International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation (IILM)
• Ibrahim Turhan – Chairman & CEO, Istanbul Borsası (Istanbul Stock Exchange)
• Dr. Abdel-Rahman Taha – CEO, The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment & Export Credit (ICIEC)
• Khaled Al-Aboodi – CEO, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
• Dato Dr Nik Ramlah Mahmood – Deputy Chief Executive, Securities Commission Malaysia
• Issam Al Tawari – Chairman & Managing Director, Rasameel Structured Finance
• Lim Say Cheong – Executive Vice President, Al Hilal Bank
• Farid Masood – Director of Advisory Services & Asset Management Department, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
• Adil Babiker – Head of Legal Affairs, The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment & Export Credit (ICIEC)
• Sohail Jaffer – Deputy CEO, FWU Group
• Uğurlu Soylu – Managing Director, Kuveyt Türk Germany
• Mohamad Safri Shahul Hamid – Deputy CEO, CIMB Islamic Bank
• Anour Adham – Head of Asset Management, Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) UK
• Zhaslan Hasenovich Madiyev – CFO & Deputy CEO, Development Bank of Kazakhstan
• Abdullah Celik – Coordinator for Subsidiaries & Foreign Business Development, Bank Asya
• Fawad Hussain – Director of Islamic Solutions, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
• Stella Cox – Managing Director, DDCAP
• Apostolos Bantis – Credit Analyst, Commerzbank AG
• Adnan Halawi – Head of Zawya Islamic Finance, Thomson Reuters
• Mushtak Parker – Editor, Islamic Banker
• Trevor Norman – Director – Islamic Finance & Funds Group, Volaw Group
• Amelle Elkhabli – Legendre-Patrimoine
• Prof. Dr. Shahinaz Rashad – President, Egyptian Leasing Association
• Sheikh Faizal Manjoo – Shariah Scholar & Lecturer, The Markfield Institute of Higher Education
Places are now limited, register today to avoid disappointment!
| ICG-Events Ltd. | 470 Church Lane, London, NW9 8UA | Tel: 020 8200 9002 / 020 3157 102 | email@example.com | © 2013. ICG-Events Ltd.