As part of activities marking the 100th year of the establishment of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Nigeria, the Majlis Khuddam is organising the Ahmadi Youths All Africa Games (AYAAG) in March 2016.
The Ahmadi Youths All African Games is a programme aimed at bringing together youths from twenty five (25) African countries where the Ahmadiyya Community is firmly established. The programme is aimed at enhancing the spirit of brotherhood among the various nations through healthy competition in sports.
The programme will also include capacity development seminars for the leadership of the Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya in these countries and other attendees who will be participating in the programmes.
The AYAAG has objectives:
– To promote the 100 Years Anniversary Celebration of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at in Nigeria;
– To promote the spirit of sportsmanship among the participants;
– To identify and develop the new talents;
– To inspire young people as change agents;
– To advocate for new policy directions in terms of youth empowerment and/or engagement;
– To set up a network of Ahmadi youths in Africa through which they can collaborate in solving socio-economic issues.