Restoring Communities – Building Future
We are pleased to report to you that Humanity First has arranged for sacrifices in remote villages of Niger, Nigeria and Senegal. Your sacrificial meat will be distributed in the poorest communities where about 40,000 people will be fed.
The Holy Prophet (sa) said,
“O people! Give in charity as a time will come upon you when a person will wander about with his object of charity and will not find anybody to accept it, and one will say, “If you had brought it yesterday, would have taken it, but to-day I am not in need of it.”
Did you know that with your help, support and donations:
- Recently, after the floods in Pakistan, Humanity First treated more than 2000 patients, provided ration to 1100 families and distributed 2200 mosquito nets to victims of flood.
- Currently we are helping the victims of flood in Kashmir, India by providing water filtration units and other emergency supplies.
- Humanity First has completed the school in Philippines and now building 280 home
- Humanity is now building the 2nd Model Village in Niger
- Humanity First has sent relief supplies to Gaza
- Humanity First is helping victims of flood in Pakistan. Thousands have received help
- Humanity First is helping Syrian refugees in Jordan. We are running 2 schools
- Humanity First is helping new immigrants in Canada and resettled hundreds this year
- Humanity First Food Bank in GTA is helping hundreds of families
- Humanity First provides winter clothing and bus tickets in York Region.
- Humanity First runs programs for Seniors in York Region.
A man came to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sa) and asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Which charity is the most superior in reward?” He (sa) replied,
“The charity which you practice while you are healthy, niggardly and afraid of poverty and wish to become wealthy.”
Hazrat Abu Masud Al-Ansari (ra) said that
“Whenever Allah’s Apostle (sa) ordered us to give in charity, we used to go to the market and work as porters and get a Mudd (a special measure of grain) and then give it in charity. (Those were the days of poverty) and to-day some of us have one hundred thousand.”
The Prophet (sa) said,
“The upper hand is better than the lower hand (i.e. he who gives in charity is better than him who takes it). One should start giving first to his dependents. And the best object of charity is that which is given by a wealthy person. And whoever abstains from asking others for some financial help, Allah will give him and save him from asking others, Allah will make him self-sufficient.”
Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak!
Dr. Aslam Daud
Humanity First Canada