This month’s report leads with the murder of Ahmadi Muslims in Pakistan. Mr Khalil Ahmad, 65, was killed while in police custody after having been falsely accused of blasphemy. Meanwhile US-based cardiologist, Dr Mehdi Ali Qamar, was murdered in front of his wife and two-year-old son while on a humanitarian mission to Rabwah’s Tahir Heart Institute one of Pakistan’s leading Cardiology Hospital founded in 2008 by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
- AHMADI MUSLIM CARDIOLOGIST MURDERED
- AHMADI MUSLIM MURDERED IN POLICE CUSTODY AFTER ‘BLASPHEMY’ ALLEGATION
- AHMADI MUSLIMS ARBITARILY DETAINED IN SAUDI ARABIA
- AHMADI MUSLIM PROFESSOR FORCED TO RESIGN
- EXTREMIST RIOT AGAINST AHMADI MUSLIMS
- MORE STORIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD WIDE WEB
It is not just extremists but also a large majority of Muslims in the country that believes in a similar ideology. The only difference is that extremists actually kill and persecute members of the Ahmedi community, and the rest of the people make sure that members of this community are socially excluded in every possible manner.
April 26 2014 marked the 30th anniversary of …read more at pressahmadiyya.com