News Courtesy: Dept: Noor-Ul-Islam, Qadian, Punjab, India
Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan (All India Marathi Literary Conference) is an annual conference for literary discussions by Marathi writers.
The 88th Marathi Sahitya Sammelan held in Ghuman Punjab from 3rd to 5th april, 2015. By the Grace of Allah Jama’at-e-Ahmadiyya got opportunity to organize a stall at this event.
The stall was organized by Shoba Noor-ul-Islam (the central department responsible for organizing and coordinating preaching activities in India).
The stall was decorated with five beautiful banners representing the true teachings of Islam Ahmadiyyat, pathway to peace, Loyalty towards nation, etc.
By the Grace of Allah the stall was attended by thousands of Marathi & Punjabi guests and message of Islam and our Beloved Huzoor was also distributed in the form of free leaflets to thousands of event attendants.
During this Literary event the book “World Crisis & the Pathway to Peace” and other literature was also distributed to a number of prominent personalities including
- Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil (Governor of Sikkim)
- Ram Nayak(Governor of Uttar Pradesh)
- Sadanand Moor (President Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad)
- Bharat Desdala (Chairman Organising Commitee)
- Senior IAS Officer Dr. Vijay Zade
Other than these, the message of Islam-Ahmadiyyat was delivered to various Government, Non Government Officers and Journalist including…
- DC Gurdaspur,
- SSP Batala,
- District Education Officer,
- Deputy director Tourism Punjab,
- Chairman Children council Gurdaspur,
- Chief Editor Saakal Media Group Maharashtra,
- Ex- President Punjab Sahitya Academy
- President SC/ST Punjab,
- Assistant Public Relation officer Punjab,
- Chairman Pune District housing federation ltd,
- Gen: Sect Progressive Muslim Forum Maharashtra, and some other prominent personalities.
The books “Life of MohammadSAW”, “Philosophy of the teachings of Islam (Marathi translation)”, “World Crisis & the Pathway to Peace” were point of interest for all at this year’s literary event and we received a plenty of remarks of appreciation for these books as well.
Many Intellectuals and members from organizing committee stayed in Qadian and on our invitation many decided to visit Qadian frequently during this 3 days event.
They were taken on a tour of various sacred places in Qadian. During the tour we introduced the jamaat as an organization and its activities of spreading the message of Peace and service to humanity & achievements.
They were very impressed and admired the activities of jamaat Ahmadiyya and initiative of Beloved Huzooraba to establish peace in the whole world. They were satisfied with our hospitality and express interest to visit Qadian again.