Analyst on if electors can vote against their state’s popular vote
CNN legal analyst Elie Honig breaks down the likelihood of any of the lawsuits waged by the Trump team changing the outcome of the 2020 election and whether or not electors can vote against their state’s popular vote.
Suggested reading by the Muslim Times as to where we stand today as regards the political debacle in USA
- The President and his opportunistic enablers are injecting doubt — and anxiety — wherever they can. The returns, though, seem to be diminishing.
- Opinion: Judge’s devastating question for team Trump
- Pennsylvania: Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign lawsuit
- Michigan: What to know about Monday’s State Board meeting to certify election results
- Georgia: Trump campaign requests recount that’s unlikely to change his loss in the state
- Electoral college: Legal analyst breaks down whether an elector can vote against state’s popular vote