The above is the best BBC Documentary about the Muslim heritage in science
Courtesy: Sohail Z Husain, MD, President of the Association of Ahmadi Muslim Scientists-USA (AAMS-USA)
Please listen to the monumental address of His Holiness, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Worldwide Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community and Fifth Khalifah (Caliph) at the first International Ahmadiyya Muslim Research Association (AMRA) Conference UK, held on December 14th, 2019, in Islamabad, Tilford, UK.
Read below 9 salient quotes from Huzure Anwer’s (aba) address that will move science into a New Golden Age, inshaAllah.
9 salient quotes from Huzur’s address about the Mission
- “keep in view the Oneness of God Almighty before, during and after conducting any research or study”
- “At this time of intellectual ignorance amongst the Islamic world, it is the great challenge for Ahmadi Muslim scientists and researchers to revive the honour and dignity of Islam in the global academic arena.”
- “for the past thirteen or fourteen years, I have instructed Ahmadi students either directly, or through Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, to enter the field of academia and research and to endeavour to reach the highest echelons of their fields”
- “consider it your mission to pursue excellence within your chosen field”
- “follow in the footsteps of Dr Abdus Salam and those outstanding Muslim scholars and researchers, who left behind a rich legacy of knowledge many centuries ago”
- “develop a greater understanding of the world and develop new technologies or systems through which humanity can benefit”
- “stay in contact with one another and particularly with those who are working in similar areas of research and learn from each other”
- “Work with diligence, passion and above all, constantly seek the Help of Allah the Almighty at every step of your academic journey and keep His Majesty at the forefront of your minds”
- “may we soon come to witness the dawn of a new Islamic golden age of intellectual progress and advancement, led by Ahmadi Muslims across the world”
2016 Nobel in Physics Shows Again: The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences