Seeing ‘flying’ in your dream..
Flying — • A pious person dreaming of flying: A desire for learning.
• A debauched person dreaming of flying: Is seeking vice and evil.
• An uncommitted person dreaming of flying: Is seeking a novelty or might turn heretic.
• Racing somebody and flying and winning the race: Will defeat that person and obtain some kind of promotion.
• Flying horizontally and steadily: Matters will be straightened without effort.
• Flying right or left in the sky: Will travel to an unusual destination or be dignified.
• Flying if no trip is in sight: Unemployment.
• Flying by one’s own free will and stopping such an action when desired: Facilities and plenty of welfare. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — • Flying from one rooftop to another: Will change wives.
• Hovering over houses and streets: Turbulence, but the dreamer will not be moved.
• Flying from one land to another: Dignity and great satisfaction.
• A prominent personality flying over a mountain: Will be given a province.
• A leader or a power-monger dreaming of flying: Will prevail. If he falls on anything, he will own it.
• An ordinary or a submissive person dreaming of flying over a mountain: (1) Will be very ill and approach death. (2) Will commit a sin. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — Flying in a dream means travels. If one sees himself flying lying on his back, then it means comfort. Flying for other than a traveller means joblessness. Flying from one roof into another in a dream means changing from a man of dignity into a man who has no moral standards. In a dream, a roof also represents a woman or a wife. In this sense, flying between two roofs could mean having a mistress beside one’s wife. If a woman sees herself flying from her house into the house of a man she knows in the dream, it means that she will marry him. Flying from a known abode into a distant and unknown abode in a dream means death. If a prisoner sees himself flying in a dream, it means that he will be released from jail. Flying with wings in a dream also means travels, and flying without wings means changes in one’s status or conditions. If a foreigner sees himself flying in a dream, it means that he will return to his homeland, or it could mean that he travels excessively. If one who has pride and exaggerated hopes sees himself flying in a dream, then his dream represents mere hallucination. If one sees himself in a dream flying in a race with someone else, and if he wins the race, it means that he will conquer his opponent and rise above him in station. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Flying — • Flying on one’s back: (1) Will have a comfortable sea journey. (2) Unemployment. (3) Death, if the dreamer is ill.
• Flying with wings: Change of condition. If destination is reached, situation will improve. For the poor, it means plenty of financial gains.
• Flying like a pigeon in the air and having a bird’s-eye view as if controlling those on earth and being in a position to benefit or harm anybody at will: Dignity and strength.
• Flying happily from one country to another, but feeling heavy and unable to benefit or harm anyone or touch anything: The dreamer is yearning for money.
• Flying low: Will travel and return safe and sound. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — • A prisoner dreaming of flying: Will be freed soon.
• A stranger or an expatriate dreaming of flying: Will return to his country.
• Flying in the sky, then returning to earth: Will fall ill and be near death, but recover.
• Flying and disappearing in the sky with no return in sight: Death.
• A bondsman (or servant) dreaming of flying toward the sky: Will serve in the house of prominent personalities.
• A bondsman (or servant) dreaming of flying inside his master’s house: Will become the number-one servant. If he falls, it means that he will be ousted after receiving all that welfare. If he flies out of the door, he will be sold. If he flies out of the window or through the wall, he will run away and become a fugitive. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — According to Al-Nabulsi, if the dreamer has too many aspirations and is a vain person, any dream involving flying is null and void. For others:
• Dreaming repeatedly of flying: (1) The dreamer has many wishes. (2) The dreamer is frivolous and uncontrollable when angry. (3) The dreamer is happy. (4) The dreamer is superstitious and draws an evil omen from certain things.
• Flying: Travelling. The best dream in this section is that in which the flying is in the direction of the Qiblah, the place toward which worshipers turn their faces when they pray. At first, it was Al-Aqsa Mosque in Al-Quds (Jerusalem), and now it is Mecca (Makkah). Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — • Flying with birds: (1) Will flock with foreigners. (2) For an evil person: Bad omen. (3) Possible crucifixion. (4) For a fisherman: Coming ordeal.
• Flying with wings that do not resemble bird wings: Something extraordinary will happen to the dreamer, and people will marvel.
• Flying without wings: Fear and hardships, but also fulfilment of a wish and rising in life as high as the dreamer rose in the sky.
• Flying and stopping over in a known place: (1) Will reach destination safe and sound. (2) Will interrupt a trip and stop over in that place. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — Flying near a flock of birds in a dream means associating, living or working with unknown people. If an evil person sees that, it means a bad omen, and for a fisherman it means sufferings or death. Flying in the air at a low altitude in a dream means taking a short trip. If one sees himself flying at will and ceasing to fly at will in a dream, it means easing of his burdens and expectation of great benefits to come his way. Seeing oneself in a dream flying upside-down means evil happening. If a sick person sees himself flying in the air in a dream, it means that he will die from his illness. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Flying — • Flying out of a house: Death.
• Flying and rising steadily in the sky: Quick harm will befall the dreamer.
• Rising steadily, then stabilizing: Will escape harm.
• Flying vertically: Benefits, promotion, and leadership.
• Ascending vertically without wings: Elevation in life as much as the dreamer rose and the fulfilment of wishes.
• Flying in the sky and somehow in the earth: Too many wishes. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — • A horseman dreaming of flying: Good horsemanship.
• Dreaming of flying on a stretcher, a litter, a bed, or the like: (1) Legs will be affected by a severe ailment. (2) Will become very ill. (3) Will die.
• A dead person flying: Will escape danger.
• A bier flying and people with it: (1) A chief or a scholar will die without anybody knowing about it. (2) A great man will die in a foreign land, during a pilgrimage, or in a battle for the sake of Allah (Jihad). (3) If the dead man on the bier is identified, it means that man in particular. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — If one sees himself laying over his bed and flying with it in a dream, it means a severe illness or an ailment that will strike at his legs. Enjoying flying between the sky and the earth in a dream means having exaggerated hopes. Flying in a dream also means seeking a destructive knowledge, or pursuing an evil idea, or associating with villainous and notorious people, or it could mean being in a hurry, or that one takes lightly a serious project, then fails to accomplish it because of his angry character. Flying in a dream also denotes extreme happiness, or it could mean superstition. If one flies from a bad place into a good place such as a farm or a mosque in his dream, it means benefits and growth. (Also see Air; Wadi) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Flying — • Flying from one’s home to an unknown house: (1) Will move to the grave. (2) Death is near and it is high time to repent.
• Flying while on horseback: (1) The end of prosperity. (2) Will be forced to relinquish an important post.
• The rider and the ridden returning to earth: Prosperity and, perhaps a high post.
• Trying to fly but being unable to or finding oneself upside down: Plenty of evil to come.
• Seeing horsemen flying in the air: Temptation, intrigue, and war will erupt in that place. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Flying — Flying in a dream also represent a sickness that could lead a person near his death before he could recover from it. If one flies from a low elevation into a higher one and without wings in his dream, it means fulfillment of his aspirations. If one soars in the air like a pigeon in a dream and sees people below him, whereby he can benefit or harm whomever he wants, it means that he will preside over people and reach a rank of honor and dignity. If one becomes tired during his flight between tow cities or places and finds himself incapable of benefiting or harming anyone, and if he seeks nothing from his flight but is still happy about flying in the dream, it means that he is trying to find money for his personal needs or business. If one sees himself flying from one land into another in a dream, it means that he will attain honor, power, comfort and satisfaction. If one sees himself flying horizontally in the dream, it means that his wife will straighten her act and without much effort on his part. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Flying — If one sees himself flying vertically with his head up and his feet pointing to the ground in the dream, it means that he will receive benefits. The more he rises, the greater are his benefits. If rich people or craftsmen see that dream, it represents a leadership position they could occupy. If a foreigner sees that in a dream, it means that he will return to his mother land, or it could mean that he will never return to his homeland again. Flying with wings in a dream means benefits in general. Soaring high in the air and without wings in a dream means fears and hardships. Flying over people’s homes and over the streets in a dream means difficulties and disturbances. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Flying — Flying over a mountain in a dream means power and sovereignty. If one who qualifies for leadership sees himself flying in a dream, it means that he will attain a leadership position. If he falls over something in the dream, it means that he will own or control whatever he falls into. If one does not qualify for leadership and sees himself flying in a dream, it represents pitfalls in his religious performances, or it could mean falling sick. If one does attain his intended destination in the dream, then his dream connotes a successful journey. If one flies in his dream and disappears beyond sight, it means his death. If one flies from his own house into an unknown house in the dream, the latter house represents his grave. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin