In the Muslim Times we have a category, ‘Separation of Mosque-Church and State,’ which is under ‘Law and Religion,’ tab in the menu below the picture of the Mosque of Medina in the header. This should give you a readily accessible catalog of all the posts that we have made in this category in the last three years.
Our Collection of ‘Separation of Mosque-Church and State,’ in Islam for the West
- True Khilafat compatible with Democracy
- Solomonic wisdom needed to establish Separation of Mosque-Church-Synagogue and State
- Violence in the Bible and Jihad in the Quran
- Religion, Politics and Human Rights
- Sharia Law: Concept of Enforcement?
- How Shariah, an Intended Compass for Peace, Became a Tool of Oppression
- An invitation to other religions: demonstrating human rights and Universal Brotherhood from your scriptures
- ‘Let the Muslim be my Master in Outward Things.’ References to Islam in the Promotion of Religious Tolerance in Christian Europe
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Islam!
- President Obama on Separation of Church-Mosque and State
- Steve Sutherland of CBC Radio Talks to Lal Khan Malik in Information Morning